Monday, May 16, 2011

Car clubs in Cheyenne, Wyoming

Cars on display at the Cheyenne Library on Saturday, May 14, at the Club and Hobby Expo.













I was at a Clubs and Hobbies Expo at the Cheyenne Library this Saturday, touting my own Scrabble Club. I was delighted to find that there were three classic car clbus in Cheyenne.

Because I was touting my own club, I didn't have time to walk around to the tables of these car clubs and pick up brochures or business cards. I contented myself with taking photos of their signs...assuming that all I'd have to do was go on the web, put in the name, and find their club website.

Well...none of these clubs seem to have a website! How foolish is that!

Anyway, tomorrow I'll have done some research and present all the names and address of these car clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment